|Emotional Music plays over white background|
- Switch to white background. Elements of 'Cars and Stripes' logo begin to appear
- Full 'Cars and Stripes' logo appears
- Full 'Cars and Stripes' logo appears along with super 'Repairing vehicles. Restoring Pride. Revealing Gratitude.'
- Super 'EPISODE TWO', REPAIR AND RESTORE'
- Maaco and Meineke logo appear, equal placement. Super ' ARE TEAMING UP TO HONOR A DESERVING VETERAN WITH THE GIFT OF TRANSPORTATION.'
- Super 'PART 01', 'Meineke'
|Noelle Stefina: It means a lot more to me especially knowing that I've had family that have served their country throughout the years. My father was a veteran in the army, my sister Navy, my nephew marine and then I had my older brother; my two older brothers that were also in the Army.|
- Super Disappears to a frame of Noelle Stefina in garage bay surrounded by tools with a Super in the left corner displaying 'Shop Manager, Meineke Norcross'
- Camera switches to a shot of a wrench and drill on top a bed of socket wrench heads.
- Camera switches to a shot of a technician holding a battery tester with white gloves.
- Camera Switches to a shot of a technician fixing the underside of a car.
- Camera switches to a shot of a technician fixing the engine with a drill.
- Camera transitions back to Noelle Stefina.
|Steve Paras: They go above and beyond especially veteran's day with them given a vehicle to someone in need. I think it's awesome.||Camera transitions to Steve Paras in a loading bay with outside nature behind him with super 'Steve Paras, Franchise Business Consultant'.|
|Shamran Kurani: Thankful that we have great people in our country and that we live in a country like we do. My family and I are foreigners and we come from another country but to be honored enough to be part of a holiday like this is just great.||Camera transitions to Shamran Kurani in an office room with plant behind him. Super 'Shamran Kurani, Owner Meineke Norcross'|
|Noelle Stefina: We have a special project that's coming in this morning, which is a chevy silverado that Meineke is going to be fixing up and given away to a veteran. So I'm super excited about that. I want you guys to pay close and special attention to the vehicle and making sure this vehicle and making sure this vehicle is ready for that vet.|
- Camera switches to Noelle in parking lot of Meineke Shop.
- Camera Switches to Chevy Silverado entering bay door of Meineke garage.
- Camera switches to Meineke Technician with a hat listening to Noelle for instructions
- Camera switches to another Meineke tech listening intently to Noelle.
- Camera switches back to Noelle in the parking lot of Meineke Shop
- Camera switches to Meineke tech taking the wheel off a car and placing on the ground.
- Camera switches to tech fixing an engine underneath the hood of the car.
|Steve Paras: Hey Noelle. How's thing coming along with the truck?||Camera switches to the garage of a shop while Noelle observe a tech fixing a vehicle. Steve Paras approaches.|
|Noelle Stefina: Hey Steve. Good actually we just got done doing a diagnostic on the vehicle. Came back as a misfire on cylinder 1 and 2. We're just double checking everything to make sure that when we give it back to the veteran that everything's perfect.|
- Both Steve and Noelle observe the tech's work
- Camera transitions to tech showing diagnostic to Noelle with Noelle looking disappointed.
|Steve Paras: Awesome.||Camera switches to tehnician with a gauge checking engine over.|
|Emotional music playing|
- Camera transitions to a white screen with a Super 'MEINEKE PERFORMED A FULL 23-POINT INSPECTION, Including
- Camera transitions to technician checking transmission Super 'Transmission'
- Camera transitions to tech checking Exhaust. Super 'Exhaust'
- Camera transitions to tech checking Oil Filter. Super 'Oil Filter'
- Camera transitions to tech checking battery. Super 'Battery'
- Camera transitions to tech checking tires and alignment. Super 'Tires and Alignment'
- Camera transitions to tech checking brakes. Super 'Brakes'
- Camera transitions to tech checking steering. Super 'Steering'
- Camera transitions to tech checking belts. Super 'Belts'
- Camera transitions to tech checking Filters. Super 'Filters'
- Camera transitions to tech checking Fluid Levels. Super 'Fluid Levels'
- Camera transition to tech checking Shocks and Struts. Super 'Shocks and Struts'
- Camera transition to tech checking CV Axles. Super 'CV Axles'
- Camera transition to tech checking Hoses. Super 'Hoses'
- Camera transition to tech checking engine. Super 'And Engine Check'
- Screen transitions to white background with MAACO America's Bodyshop logo and super 'PART 02'
|George Aker: To do business with somebody who supports veterans and first off is also a veteran himself it's priceless.||Camera switches to George Aker in front of a MAACO garage building. Super 'George Aker, Local Veteran & Community Leader'|
|Camera switches to shot of Joe Johnson speaking to his team in MAACO garage.|
|Joe Johnson: I served 23 years US Army Retired of the colonel and artillery. Anything we can do to help veterans on the Meineke side give away free oil changes it's a very small thing we can do to give back to veterans.|
- Camera switches to Joe Johnson in an office with super 'Joe Johnson. Owner MAACO Myrtle Beach, Colonel Retired US Army.
- Camera switches to shot of Joe Johnson speaking to his team in MAACO garage.
- Camera switches back to Joe Johnson in an office.
|Robert Brown: anything we can do to reach out and help somebody that's in need, I mean, it touches you in the heart.||Camera switches to Robert Brown outside of an MAACO garage with a car in bay. Super 'Robert Brown, Manager, MAACO Myrtle Beach'|
|Joe Johnson: Last car today is going to be a very fun car for us. We have an opportunity to partner with the meineke folks. They've gotten all the work done mechanically, got the truck ready to go. We're going to look at the bodywork, purchase any parts we need and write up all the dents and dings. We're doing a color change, the truck is black right now, we're gonna get a white truck inside and out jams and all. The truck is here with us now, you see something else we missed let me know, let's get it fixed right. It's for a great project.|
- Camera switches to Joe Johnson speaking to his team in a garage.
- Camera switches to Joe Johnson's team listening intently.
- Camera switches to a close up of a tech listening intently.
- Camera switches to Joe Johnson and team inspecting a truck in the parking lot.
- Camera switches to techs taping doors before painting.
- Camera switches to a tech suiting up in a paint suit in back of the shop.
- Camera switches to suited up tech walking toward the paint booth.
- Camera switches to tech painting the doors in paint booth white color.
- Camera switches to techs painting the side of the truck in paint booth white color.
- Camera closes up on the front of a newly painted and masked truck in MAACO Paint booth.
- Camera switches to paint booth with newly painted doors suspended on holders. All with a fresh coat of white paint.
- Camera switches to a close up of the back of the truck with the bed missing.
- Camera switches to Robert Brown and tech peeling tape of newly painted truck doors.
- Camera switches to tech putting newly painted door back onto the truck.
|Emotional Music playing|
- Screen transitions to white background with super 'MAACO Performed The Following Process'
- Screen transitions to tech performing body repair to vehicle. Super 'Body Repair'
- Camera switches to tech performing surface prep to vehicle. Super 'Surface Prep'
- Camera switches to tech performing surface sealer to vehicle. Super 'Surface Sealer'
- Camera switches to tech performing paint job to vehicle. Super 'Paint'
- Camera switches to tech performing clear coat protection to vehicle. Super 'Clear Coat Protection'
- Camera switches to tech performing detailing job to vehicle. Super 'And Detailing'
|Joe Johnson: Let's make this truck as close to right as best as we can boys.||Camera switches to Joe Johnson speaking to his team in a garage.|
|Emotional Music Playing|
- Camera switches to a black truck pulling up to a Meineke garage. Super 'Before'
- Camera switches to Meineke team responsible for fixing the veteran's truck smiling in parking lot.
- Camera switches to MAACO team responsible for painting the veteran's truck smiling in parking lot. Super 'After'
- Camera switches to side view of newly painted white truck in parking lot. Super 'After'
- Screen fades to white background. Super 'Next Time On'
|Intense music plays||Screen transitions to full Cars and Stripes logo|
|Joe Johnson: So our crews had a lot of fun working on this truck for the veteran. We really hope he enjoys it. It's been a challenge for us but a lot of fun. We look forward to seeing him ride around in the truck for many years to come.|
- Camera switches to Joe Johnson in parking lot with MAACO sign behind him.
- Camera switches to tech fixing the side mirror.
- Camera switches to tech working on the undercarriage of car.
- Camera switches to the side view of the truck with doors off the car.
- Camera closes in on the front of the newly painted white truck for the veteran.
|Intense music plays|
- Screen changes to Joe Johnson speaking to veteran's family while the Cars and Stripes Logo transitions to white screen
- Screen fade to black